Saturday, April 5, 2014

Thing 11- Libraries & Reference

I already have the DCL mobile app (powered by Boopsie, I just like saying that- Boopsie) on my phone which I use whenever I am out and I remember something that I need/want to request.  I also use the MORE library system (Wisconsin Public Library System) because I live in WI.  I use the Overdrive Media app through Hudson more than any other library app because they have an awesome selection of E audio books.  Way better than One Click Digital (which is the only E audio book option that DCL offers).  I have also downloaded the Zinio app and like it, but don't use it all that often.  If I have free time on my phone, I am usually managing my Overdrive account and updating holds and wish lists.  They only allow 10 holds at a time so I have to be vigilant in my selection and management.  I will download the ELM app to see what that is all about.  Anything that will give me more/better access to the library is a good thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment