Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Thing 10 Sharing Photos

I truely think that thing 9 and thing 10 should be combined.  Most of the apps for taking pictures also share them through not only their own platform but also through many others like Facebook, Instagram, email, messaging, the list goes on.  I already have Instagram on my phone so I will stick with that one rather than download another thing onto my phone.  I like it for the reason that I am already familiar with it, but because of think 9, I like Line Camera better.  You can take photos through the app, share them, follow others, have them follow you. ( I wish that FB would come out with their own version of Line Camera so that you could just have the one app with different features on your phone rather than all of the different apps.)  I will take some pics and share them with some friends and post them on here.  Here is one taken through Instagram of the Inver Glen Library!  It's our beautiful ceiling!


No comments:

Post a Comment