Saturday, March 1, 2014

Thing 6- Creating and Editing Documents

I just downloaded the Cloudon app to my android.  It is supposed to be great for creating/viewing/editing/and even printing documents from you phone.  Although I can't see much of a personal use with this, I can think of some professional uses: like going to that meeting but forgetting your agenda.  You could quickly find it and print it off, or even add things to it.  The small screen makes me think that you wouldn't do much creating of docs unless you had no other choice. I will check it out and see how it works and report back!





1 comment:

  1. I have had CloudOn on my phone for several days now and while I can see the usefullness of it for people who work all the time with Word etc, I just don't think it will be that useful to me. I will leave it on my phone until I am done with my 23 things just to make sure,but I expect to remove it then.

    ReplyDelete